Showing the single result
STEP 1: UNI-TRIEVE, Water Bath RETRIEVAL
Retrieval Technology using a 60 °C- 70°C Water Bath
- Gentle and Easy. No Boiling
- Standardizes Retrieval
- One solution retrieves for all antibodies and tissues
- Use a Water Bath
- Immerse deparaffinized slides into 60-70 °C Uni-Trieve solution for 30 minutes. No Cooling Period required.
STEP 2: BACKGROUND BUSTER
Peptide Blocker for Removal of all Backgrounds including Biotin
- No avidin block/ serum block or casein block required ( Do not use normal serum or casein containing blockers on animal tissues)
- Incubate with Background Buster for 30 minutes prior to primary antibody
STEP 3A: STAT-Q KIT (ALL-SPECIES TECHNOLOGY)
Stains all animal tissues/organs including mouse-on-mouse (MOM). Also stains human tissues.
- 10 min (secondary), 10 min . 5 min.kit
- Reduces primary antibody incubation to 30 minutes and at the most to 1-hour
- No more overnight incubation of primary antibodies are required with STAT-Q staining kit
STEP 3B: ENHANCING WASH BUFFER
- 3-4 fold increase in staining
- Room temperature amplification minimizes the need for high heat retrieval or enzyme digestion
- Produces high resolution staining
- Use in place of PBS or tris buffer for rinse in between incubation steps
– Fc Receptor Block
May be required in addition to Background Buster when staining CD Markers, Iymphoid tissues, brain or trans-species Xenograft staining.