Showing all 3 results
Fc Receptor Blocker – (4x Concentrate)
15 ml, Product No: NB309-4X-15
40 ml, Product No: NB309-4X-40Select options
Fc Receptor Blocker – (Ready-To-Use)
60 ml, Product No: NB309
30 ml, Product No: NB309-30
15 ml, Product No: NB309-15
5 ml Trial Size, Product No: NB309-5SSelect options
Fc Receptor Blocker – Azide-Free, Preservative-Free; Antibody-Free (Ready-To-Use)
60 ml, Product No: NB335-60
30 ml, Product No: NB335Select options
Innovex Fc Receptor Blocker is peptide based.
Does NOT contain antibodies, serum, immunoglobulins, immunoglobulin fragments or enzymes.
Also available in azide-free for live cell, functional assays and Flow cytometry. Fc Blocker can be used for live cells and functional assays that are sensitive to sodium azide without any cytotoxicity or cell death.
Azide-Free Fc Blocker is also used for Flow cytometry.
Innovex Fc Receptor Block is a peptide based technology designed to block Fc Receptors present on all leukocytes (white blood cells), lymphomas, leukemias and melanomas. Fc receptors are also expressed on a majority of tumors; Blocking the Fc receptors is essential for accurate typing of lymphoid and tumor tissues and cells. Fc receptor staining occurs by the binding of Fc receptors present on cells to the Fc region of the primary and/or secondary antibody and isotype controls. Fc Receptor Block can be used for IHC (frozen and paraffin), immunofluorescence, flow cytometry, and in-situ hybridization. For live cell and functional assays use of Azide-Free Fc Block is recommended.
Fc Receptor Blocker is a must for accurate lymphoma, leukemia and melanoma typing and also for Background-free Kappa and lambda staining
ADVANCED AND UNIQUE FEATURES
- Blocks Fc Receptors in both human and animal cells
- 30 minute incubation step at room temperature for human tissues/cells
- 45 minutes to 1-hour incubation for animal tissues/cells
- Eliminates false positive staining of white blood cells, lymphoid tissues, cytosmears (blood & bone marrow), melanoma tumors and other Fc expressing tumors
- Insures accurate lymphoma and leukemia typing
- liminates negative control staining of lymphomas, lymphoid tissues, and blood and bone marrow smears
- Eliminates false positive staining for Kappa and Lambda staining
- Eliminates false positive staining of Reed Sternberg cells
- A must for CD markers staining in IHC, immunofluorescence
- A must for CD phenotyping via flow cytometry
- A must for Immunoglobulins (Igs) staining via IHC, flow cytometry and immunofluorescence
- A must for kappa and lambda staining